Kills 99.9% of Bacteria, Viruses and Other Germs
The coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading throughout the United States. Many customers are asking how to best minimize the spread of viruses within their homes and workplaces and keep people safe and healthy. RDS Fire & Water Damage Restoration specializes in home and facility cleaning services following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces to kill viruses.
Call for a FREE Quote
How to Prevent Coronavirus Spread
The coronavirus is new to the United States, and there is still much to learn about it, including incubation period and transmission. However, the same products and procedures that kill other viruses and prevent the spread of germs still hold true with the coronavirus.
Below are the top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- People with symptoms should stay home.
- Practice social distancing: Avoid areas where crowds gather. Try to maintain six feet of space from others in public.
- Frequently clean (or call RDS Fire & Water Damage Restoration to clean) all surfaces that come into contact with people; light switches, doorknobs, faucets, etc.
- Disinfect surfaces regularly to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill the coronavirus, such as Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide or call RDS Fire & Water Damage Restoration for disinfection services.
- Keep common areas stocked with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Frequently wash your hands by scrubbing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, you can call (844) 479-6439 for a free estimate to sanitize your home or facility.
Why Call RDS Fire & Water Damage Restoration for Disinfection and Sanitization Services?
- Although the coronavirus is a new virus, other viruses, such as various forms of the flu affect thousands of people annually. RDS Fire & Water Damage Restoration has provided cleaning and sanitization services for many years and follows best practices as outlined by the CDC to keep the spread of germs to a minimum.
- RDS Fire & Water Damage Restoration's teams are well trained and supervised to ensure to comply with proper procedures when cleaning and sanitizing local homes and office buildings.
- When an outbreak of a virus is suspected or known to be spreading locally, the cleaning crews at RDS Fire & Water Damage Restoration follow a cleaning and disinfection protocol that is designed to remove germs from all surfaces, preventing spread.
- When you call (844) 479-6439 you'll receive a full home solution that ensures that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected, including every light switch, door push, handle, doorknob, and more.
- These stringent practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are the best-known measures that prevent the spread of viruses.
What Are the Common Symptoms of Coronavirus?
One concerning fact about COVID-19 is that it can be spread before symptoms appear. Young, healthy people often report no symptoms or very mild symptoms, however, they can spread the virus to more vulnerable populations. The most commonly reported symptoms are fever, cough, and shortness of breath. The coronavirus is especially dangerous for our elderly population and those with health issues such as heart disease and diabetes.
For more information on recommended precautions for preventing the spread of coronavirus, visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html