Disinfection Services in Millsap, Texas
Many residents are asking how to minimize the spread of viruses and disinfect their homes and office buildings to keep people safe and healthy. RDS Fire & Water Damage Restoration specializes in home and facility cleaning and disinfection services. We deploy crews that adhere to CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces to kill viruses.
Call for a FREE Quote
How to Prevent Spreading Viruses in Millsap
Texas residents are affected by sicknesses from viruses each year, and they are constantly changing. The good news is that the same products that have been tried and tested will call 99.9% of all viruses and bacteria.
Below are the top recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- People with symptoms should stay home.
- Frequently clean (or call RDS Fire & Water Damage Restoration to clean) all surfaces that come into contact with people; light switches, doorknobs, faucets, etc.
- Disinfect surfaces regularly to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses, such as Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide or call RDS Fire & Water Damage Restoration for disinfection services at (844) 479-6439 or to obtain a quick quote.
- Keep common areas stocked with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Frequently wash your hands by scrubbing with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, you can call (844) 479-6439 for a free estimate to sanitize your home or facility.
Why Call RDS Fire & Water Damage Restoration for Disinfection Services in Millsap?
- Illnesses from viruses in Millsap, such as various forms of the flu and others affect many people annually. RDS Fire & Water Damage Restoration has provided cleaning and sanitization services for many years and follows best practices as outlined by the CDC to keep the spread of germs to a minimum.
- RDS Fire & Water Damage Restoration's teams are well trained and supervised to ensure to comply with proper procedures when cleaning and sanitizing local homes and office buildings.
- When an outbreak of a virus is suspected or known to be spreading locally, the cleaning crews at RDS Fire & Water Damage Restoration follow a cleaning and disinfection protocol that is designed to remove germs from all surfaces, preventing spread.
- When you call (844) 479-6439 for cleaning and sanitizing services to reduce the spread of viruses, we offer a full home solution that ensures that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned, sanitized and disinfected, including every light switch, door push, handle, doorknob, surface and more. These stringent practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are the best-known measures that prevent the spread of viruses.
For more information on recommended precautions for preventing the spread of viruses, visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Call for FREE Disinfection Services Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "I came home from a weekend work trip to a flooded home. I called RDS Restoration and they arrived very quickly, assessed the damage, and got to work removing the excess water. The owner communicated very well explaining each step to me patiently. His team was professional, using large fans to dry the remaining water and a machine that removed extra moisture in the air. They made the best of an unfortunate experience for me."
Jacob McDonald in Fort Worth, TX2020-03-16
★★★★★ - "My family and I were coming from church on a Sunday morning. I walked into my house and noticed that water was all over the floor. I noticed that the water heater in the hallway busted. There was water in the bed rooms and the kitchen area. I called rds water damage restoration. They promptly came to my house within an hour, went over a scope with me and they started putting their drying equipment in and started extracting the water out of the carpets. Rds restoration talked to my insurance company and got everything settled, I highly recommend them."
Steven C., Water Damage Restoration in Fort Worth, TX2019-05-06
★★★★★ - "I came home from my sons baseball game and I found out that my toilet was running for hours and it flooded my house, I called rds and they got to my house within an hour and got everything figured out. They talked to my insurance and got everything situated. I’m very happy with the service. It got me back to pre loss condition. Very recommended!!!!!"
Jasmine W., Water Damage Restoration in Fort Worth, TX2019-05-06
★★★★★ - "We had water damage in our studio recently. RDS Restoration has done a great job to restore it. They are responsive and knowledgeable. Their quote is very reasonable. We strongly recommend them."
Robert B., Water Damage Restoration in Fort Worth, TX2019-01-23
★★★★★ - "Had an air condition leak that damage some drywall, carpet, pad. Called rds restoration the head technician Robert and his crew mitigated the problem. They also worked with my insurance company very please with rds. Thanks, Tammy g. Ft worth tx"
Tammy G. Ft Worth, TX2018-11-21
★★★★★ - "We had a water damage in our studio recently. RDS Restoration has done a great job to restore it. They are responsive and knowledgeable. Their quote is very reasonable. We strongly recommend them."
Robert B., Water Damage Restoration in Fort Worth, TX2018-11-07
★★★★★ - "RDS Restoration did a great job drying my bathroom and kitchen that was completely flooded. Thanks to an overflowing sink. The guys got here 20 min! After placing my call, they get right to business, extracting water and moving my stuff to a dry area."
Beltran K, Water Damage Restoration in Fort Worth, TX2018-11-07
★★★★★ - "These guys are professionals! Thank you for the fast response!"
Hand V., Water Damage Restoration in Fort Worth, TX2018-11-07
★★★★★ - "Woke up to my first floor flooded from my toilet supply line burst.
RDS Fire & Water Damage Restoration worked with my insurance to get me back to pre-loss condition. Thanks, RDS- highly recommended.
Jane f. Ft Worth, Tx"
★★★★★ - "Toilet supply line burst while having dinner in town. 90% of my home was flooded. Called RDS Restoration. The guys work with my insurance and dried my house back to pre-loss condition. Thanks, rds"
Jacob McCarthy in Azle, TX2018-05-31
★★★★★ - "My husband and I came from church to a large portion of our home flooded. We called RDS Fire and Water Damage Restoration and they promptly came and extracted it all. They were very professional and were able to get my home to pre-loss condition. I am very happy with the work they did and would recommend them to anyone."
Tracy Lowe in Brock, TX2018-05-24
★★★★★ - "They did a very professional job when we had damage from a water leak. They came and removed the carpet and dried everything. They helped in handling the insurance claim and made sure we received new carpet."
Anonymous, Water Damage Restoration2018-05-24
★★★★★ - "My entire house was flooded after a supply line burst. RDS Restoration was able to vacuum all the water out fast, then place state of the art drying equipment to save my home from any other damage, and best of all RDS Restoration worked with my insurance adjuster to get my house back into living conditions, thank you RDS!- Matt Slith"
Anonymous, Burst Pipes2017-10-24
★★★★★ - "My house was flooded after returning from work. Called RDS Restoration. They where on site within an hr. They were professional, got my house cleaned and dried up. Best part they work with my insurance company. Thanks Beverly ft worth tx"
Anonymous, Emergency Water Removal2017-10-24